No announcement yet.

Build manual for a YKC Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Steve, most of the manuals are available - these YKC ones havent been scanned afaik though I think all manuals are archived.
    Of course, you will note that some of this is available through "club goods". These docs are put onto CD and mailed but I'm sure we can get an online archive organised too.
    However, if they are available for free online this might reduce one potential revenue stream (I suspect its very small) maybe someone can come up with a solution? Most manuals for cars are online for free somewhere and club forums like this usually have someone who posts a link to them (often in russia!), an interesting point for debate dont you think?

Comment

Hi Tom, what a Christmas present that will be. Thank you and if possible I would love a copy too, by email would be best for me to [email protected] Many thanks in advance and seasons greetings to you and yours.............Cheers Chris.

Comment

Hi all
        As you know I have "electroniced" many build manuals which are available through club goods on CDs.
        and yes they do provide a very small amount of income for the club.

The YKC Roadster is one for which I obtained a copy through this thread but have not yet actioned, due
        to some extent that I was not aware of a demand as this thread had died last February, until SG restarted
        it yesterday

At this time I have no plans to transcribe this manual, and put onto a CD - unless there is a big enough demand.

Steve : Yes of course you are right about saving vital records. This has been a continual personal objective
        for some time now.........and also getting a small cash return for the club in return for my many hours of work.

Rgds DC
        Last edited by dcunn; 20-12-11, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Re: Build manual for a YKC Roadster

Hi Tom if you still have the YKC roadster manual could you email me a copy [email protected]

Many thanks

Comment

Hi Ian, if you are a fully paid up member you can access the manual on the site. The YKC version is pretty sparse and is simply reworked from the marina one with Sierra bits added where appropriate.

Comment

To Emily/Ian:
              E-mail message with the copy of my manual attached is on the way.
              Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
              X