Cabrio 5 stud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio 5 stud

Any owners out there with 5 stud wheels ? if so what type of wheels do you have on and what sizes and offsets
    Cheers Lee

Hi, I have 5 stud Team Dynamics on a Granada Scorpio I have recently bought from Danny. I'll look up the size in the daylight tomorrow. They do need longer than std wheel studs, I have 63mm length metric studs on order. UNF studs are also available in a range of lengths. Cheers Peter

Comment

Hi Peter do you have any pictures ? I may be able to help you out with some wheel studs or indeed some wheels to fit, if you contact me on [email protected] cheers lee

Comment

Next question is what size tires do people use on either 15" or 16" wheels

Comment

205 - 55 15
          I seem to wear the rears out in about 7000 miles!

Comment

Tyre Wear

Chris

Are your tyres wearing evenly across the tread?
            Mike

Comment

205 55 16
              I don't even get that much from my rear Toyo's BUT still haven't done Alan's rear "tracking correction with shims" mod. Still on the to do list :-( Peter.

Comment

Hi Lee,
                There is a whole load of numbers stamped on the inside of the rim, but I am fairly certain the size is 7.0J x 15H2 the other numbers are 'AP57035 5112 e35' 'MOD106546' ' PS385001'
                Looking on the Team Dynamics website the e35 refers to the offset.
                Tyre size 205/60/R15
                Pic attached
                Hope this helps
                Peter
                Attached Files

Comment

Yes, absolutely evenly. I had the rear tracking checked using laser alignment and it is spot on the setup for a Seirra. Might be something to do with my driving I suppose

Comment

Thanks Peter for the info how are you getting on with the cabrio build

Comment

Re: Cabrio 5 stud

Mine are 6Jx15H2 Offset 55mm with Michelin Energy 195/65 R15. Originally they were 50mm offset, but I had it increased to 55. SVA requires the rims to be inside the arches.
                      The rims are of some obscure german manufacture, but they look nice.

I would like to change to 16 inch with "fat" tires, because that would better fill the wheel arches. Does anyone have experience? They should clear the front stabiliser bar on full lock!

Comment

Hi frans the wheels on the cabrio are 205/60/15 with et 38 off set but sitting waiting to go on are a new set of 205/50/17 I had previously done this on my last cabrio and it performed great.

Comment

Lee, did you use the Scorpio or the Sierra hub carriers?

Comment

Hi fran Granada hubs machined to accept sierra bearings

Comment

Working...
                            X