First Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Drive

I am going for the slowest build record for a Cabrio - after 6 years I have just got the engine going, and now have lowered my Cabrio on to its wheels for the first time..................and now I've had my first drive too!
    Oh the excitement. A 6 cylinder engine is a joyous sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will not have seen anyone else's Marlin launched like this.............................guaranteed!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by Mike; 24-01-12, 11:55 AM.

Re: First Drive

you must be so happy, so you can not be to far away from a IVA test ? Are you. What is left to do ?

Comment

Does that mean that I hold the current record of 7 years in build? Unless somebody knows better.......

Comment

Congratulations!!!
        There really is nothing like a first time drive in a car built or rebuilt by yourself – mixture of woe, apprehension and sheer delight!
        Have fun!

Comment

Brilliant! Well done - what an achievement!

Comment

Originally posted by chris.cussen View Post
            Does that mean that I hold the current record of 7 years in build? Unless somebody knows better.......
            I'm getting close then Chris..................If I can achieve IVA around July this year it will be 6.5 years!

Comment

I think I can beat with Chris on 7 years bought 1992 SVA 2002
              -no rush

Comment

Hi All - What's the rush? My green Cabrio took 12 years from buying the kit to passing SVA. And then I had to dismantle again for painting! Take your time and enjoy it - Dave

Comment

Working...
                X