Pictures please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures please

I don't know if it is of interest but I didn't like any of the windscreen ducts so I simply carefully cut a 1/8" slit in the fibre glass, rounded the edges off and bolted a fan tail up to the underside using 2 M3 S/S capheads. After the car was sprayed all you see is a very neat slit and a tiny caphead at each end

Last edited by keith_h; 31-08-13, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Hi Keith

Such a simple idea, and you can normally get mini ones of ebay very cheaply.

The good thing is they will fit my Mini heater that I adapted.

Adrian

Comment

Thanks for that Keith, it reinforces my idea to construct an ali box to fit under the Cortina heater outlet ie on top of the transmission tunnel, and dispense with the screen pipes as original by YKC(this is on a Berly), and the distribution would be screen and foot well, need to think about face(?) level stuff!
        T

Comment

I used cardboard cut outs for the gauges and sat in the car and positioned them on the blank dash using blue tack. These are Triumph gauges plus an extra oil pressure gauge. This dash is the original blank Stained and varnished. You can just see the demister vents which are a row of holes drilled into the dash top with the Triumph diffuser bolted up underneath.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by b_caswell; 31-08-13, 10:20 PM.
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
          X