No announcement yet.

What slave wheels fit without spacers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What slave wheels fit without spacers ?

Originally posted by Jamesc View Post
    Dear Sir, I am interested in your set of steel wheels for my 1985 all triumph roadster, can you please give details of price and where you are in sussex. I am in middlesex, but often visit a friend in west wittering, and could collect when down that way. James Chessman.
    Hurstpierpoint (Marina based car by the way....

Comment

Dear sir, Will have to find out if marina based wheels will fit 1982 triumph based roadster. [email protected]

Comment

Yesterday picked up a set of five brand new MGF wheels and tyres for £20 each. Too much of a bargain to pass so that is the route I'm taking. They are still in the trailer as too tired last night to unload but today will try them for size. I understand spacers might be required for the front but hopefully will be able to get away with a few washers pro tem as just need the car to sit stationary on the wheels as I've got somebody who wants my alloys. Reading I see Land Rover Freelander wheel studs are a direct exchange for Triumph items so will probably fit them at least to the front hubs as longer for the spacers plus larger dia yet the splined bit that located in the hub is the same as the smaller dia Marina / Triumph stud.

It's off to the lock-up later as I've got a set of mint "beauty" trim rims I saved from my Volvo P1800 that I reckon will fit leaving just hubcaps to somehow adapt fitment

Paul H

Comment

Working...
        X