Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handbrake lever

Message originally posted by: Don
    The handbrake lever in my roadster is in EXACTLY the wrong place, just where I want to rest my arm, slap bang in the middle of the transmission tunnel.

I want to move it to the side of the tunnel and preferrably would like a vertical one.

Does anyone know anywhere that does one or alternatively a car that has a vertical handbrake

Re: Handbrake lever

Didn't Ykc do this on their later Sierra based cars?

Comment

Should have bought a Mk 1 .... My hybrid had a lever mount for a left hand drive kit by error. its fitted inside the left side of the tunnel out of the way, using the Marina lever.
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

My mk1 also has handbrake mounted vertically on left hand side of tunnel. the lever itself is from a Triumph Herald/Spitfire with a bracket welded to the chassis.

Comment

My Triumph based car also has the vertical lever mounted on the left side of the tunnel...

Comment

Yes but this wont work on a Mk two as there is no chassis mounting point or chassis section near by. It has to mount on the tunnel itself.
            Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Don

Bring a jack to the next SHEB (or come over ot Prestwood) and have a look at the YKC Sierra version, it might be what you want

Comment

Message originally posted by: Don
                Thanks Keith, will do

Comment

Working...
                X